What Types Of Study Abroad Programs are there?
You may have heard about studying overseas but are new to actually surfing this site. StudyAbroad.com has a fantastic way for you to search for Study Abroad Programs by level, type and country. It’s easy and visual so you won’t get lost. We will walk you through it.
Search by program level; choose:
- Gap Year
- High School
Search by program type; choose:
- Intern Abroad – If gaining vital job or business skills is important to you, find International Internships by country and work type.
- Volunteer Abroad – Volunteer Abroad in a country that interests you, for the amount of time you have whether a week, a month or a year, in the type of volunteer work that would be meaningful to you.
- Teach Abroad – Teaching abroad is a wonderful way to learn and educate at the same time. Get specific; search by country, duration and even audience.
- Intensive Language – If immersing yourself in a foreign language sounds stimulating, search by country, duration and naturally the language you want to learn. Picture yourself studying Italian in Florence Italy as you take sips of your caffe latte?
- Full Degree Abroad – If studying overseas appeals to you, but for an extended period, find associates degrees, courses, diplomas, undergraduate and graduate certificates, bachelors, masters and doctorate degrees by country and specialty.
Search Study Abroad Programs by Country
Whether you are starting out in the United States and looking into Study Abroad Programs in Europe, or you are in France and you want to study fashion in New York City, you can use location as your motivator. In fact, each country may have several popular cities to choose from. Consider that each place is an opportunity to study, explore the landscape, art, culture and enjoy making new connections.
Making it Happen: Resources and Essential Info
Ok, you know how to search, but what about the other stuff like scholarships, or what to take with you when you go. Read up on useful insider information and other essentials on the Blog, or Study Abroad Scholarships page. Continued Success as you prepare to study abroad!